Monday, June 22, 2009

Is It Painful To Loose A Widget?


Well I have read and studied and looked and tested and by gosh and by golly I just cannot figure out how to save a widget............ If you saw this blog the other day when things went south it was terrible.......... So to avoid that in the future and due to other problems with this layout I am changing to an easier one. BUT in the change I will loose my widgets! OUCH! I can save the posts and will do that and other than that there is not much on here except my Followers! I will loose my followers! Boooo Hooooo! So unless someone out there can tell me how to save my Followers widget it will be such a sad time! BUT ......... If in fact I do loose my followers will you come back to me?

I am changing it tomorrow.......... soooooo if you have any suggestions, just let me know.

Love ya each and every one!

9 comments:

  1. Oh you poor dear! Is that what happened when you went 3 column? I was thinking about going three column some day.

    As for your follower widget, if you stay with blogger, that shouldn't matter. That would stay with you...I'm pretty sure.

    Otherwise, could you save your follower's website addresses as a blog post so you have them for later reference?

    Oh the dilemmas of bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you having fun yet?? lol I can change the background on my blog, as well as change the header, and the colours but apart from that I'm clueless! I still have the old Blogger, I never did change it to the Customized one because I know I'd be completely lost. Hope everything goes well for you when you change the format tomorrow!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the challenges of blogging ... I'll make sure to be added back on if I get lost.

    Wishing you luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a surprise for you!!! check it out! LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH~
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping that the switch will work...and if everything is lost...we'll come find you!!

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ain't technology grand? Count me in as lifetime follower....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure of the timing on your post but I can see your "Followers" on the left hand side. Sometimes it takes awhile to set things back up the way you want them but from the looks of things, I think you're doing a pretty good job all in all.

    How are your folks these days? Are you finding time for swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will never leave you or forsake you ! Blogging can be frustrating! Wish i could help but i am clueless...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Denise!
    Love this look here and hope all is well with you at present.Love you~Sharon

    ReplyDelete

 
!-- gt;