Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is Dad's 92 birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.......... I LOVE YOU MUCH!
***********************************************
AND

Happy Birthday to Chris last Sunday.. We had a party!!!!


I left the camera in the hands of my sweet DH but he did not take enough so I will share what I do have.........
We had about 11 people here with cake and ice-cream.

He turned 40!!!! BUT he sure does not look 40!!!!!
Good looking thing if I do say so myself!







Long story behind that cake! But I need to get up and get busy so might share later...... but it still looks ok!



Here he is in 1974..... I should be ashamed to make him wear that shirt! hahahhahah He was 5 years old there....... Look at that face...............


This is him today........ Handsome kid! I am soooooooooo proud of him........
GIRLS............. He is still single!



Denise




13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Dad!
    He really looks great for his age...Paw Paw was with us when he had his 92 birthday.
    Looks like a great time was had by all.
    And happy birthday to your boy...alas...I am already married. :)
    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad looks good, as does your son. Wonder why nobody's snatched him up!!

    My daughter turned 35 on Tuesday and I'm having a had time grasping that fact.

    I love the little snowflakes drifting down on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks good for 92, thanks for celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post celebrating two great men in your life. Both of them are darling! xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well he is definitely your son, he is so handsome!!!! I just know he takes after his Mama!!!!
    How wonderful to have your parents to celebrate with!
    You house looks lovely! I am sure that Santa would fit in wouldn't he? I am sure I put your name in the hat at least four times!!! Good Luck hon!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your dad, Denise. Hope he and your son both had great birthdays. About the shirt - I have a picture of my two oldest girls with Easter bonnets on and whenever they see it they say "Mom, why did you EVER make us wear those hats?????" Stay warm down there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet they both feel very celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your son Chris and your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures...such happy celebrations...you are blessed, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated Birthday to your Daddy. I hope he had a wonderful day.

    The photos of Chris and your Dad are super. Chris is a mighty handsome man and I do remember those shirts from the 70s. Michelle was 40 last February, so he is just a little younger.

    Take care, my friend and drop me a note on FB when you can.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Denise Dad, your daughter has blessed me and the world, how lucky you are to have her!! and I like that cake Denise. I love you~

    Hugs to you ALWAYS~
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your dear dad, and your precious son.

    ReplyDelete

 
!-- gt;