Sunday, January 1, 2012

No ! A Thousand Times No


no
nope/nopperz
heh
umm/uh...
eh...
yeah, right/(sarcastic) yeah, ok
zip
zilch
nada
(sarcastic) sure....
hell naw!
nein (german for no)
nyet (russian for no)
iie (eee-yeh) (japanese for no)


absolutely not,
by no means,
negative,
never, nix,
no way,
not at all,
not by any means
Over my dead body
Not on your life..
Don't even think about it

Ok...... get the picture........  I am too old to make any more resolutions. Not going to do it.. I fail and I fail miserably..  sooooooooooo not going to put my self through that............  BUT what I am going to do is give my frail pathetic weak sorrowful will power over .............. to HIM            I give over my will to HIS power and what ever HE has for me in 2012..........  I am ready...........  

Looking forward gals.........  always looking forward........ Looking to HIM the author and finisher of our faith.........

  I think I will spend more time here this year..... I have really missed you...
Happy New Year gals............




Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
!-- gt;