Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sooooooooooo Excited



Well girls.... just three more days and both my boys and both my brothers and my grandchildren will be in my home for Thanksgiving/Christmas.. I am EXCITED more than I can tell you..... This will be the first of many holidays that I can spend with my sons. I cannot tell you how excited I am and very very Thankful....... I am so busy.....  too busy I think, but I will finish up everything tomorrow and Friday I will cook and they will be here Saturday at noon...........  OMG both my boys both my brothers and their wives, my sweet husband and cousins Tisha and Harold..  (that is a lot of people)  Hope I have not forgotten how to cook for that many.. :)  ...... OMG......... God is good so very very good... I did not think this day would ever come   I promise to take pictures......... Talk to you next week!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
!-- gt;