Monday, September 19, 2011

I Thank Each of You.......


Thank you girls, each of you that sent emails and left comments on my post on the 15th of September. I have always tried to be real here in my blog and that is what I hoped to do with that post......

I have always believed that if we share our stories whether they be good or they be bad, others can relate and understand that they are not alone in their feelings.
I always want to be transparent and real here in the blog and talk about what hurts me and what makes me laugh or cry........

It has been a learning time for me this past year..... and the Lord has taught me many things...... HE is a loving God that cries with us when we cry and laughs with us when we laugh. HE is never angry with us and HE is patient. HE rejoices over us with song and we are the reason that HE sent HIS son Jesus........


Thanks again girls for all the sweet comments........... Love ya' each one...






Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
!-- gt;